IBM 1.2TB 10000RPM SAS 6Gbps (528-bytes) 2.5-inch Internal Hard Drive for iSeries Server Systems FRU:00E9923
This is a genuine IBM 1.2TB 10000RPM SAS 6Gbps (528-bytes) 2.5-inch Internal Hard Drive for iSeries Server Systems with Part #: 00E9923.
- Brand: IBM
- Part #: 00E9923,00E9924
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty
Key points on this IBM 59D8 00E9923 00E9924 10K RPM SAS SFF-3 Disk Drive ESD8 ESD9 ELD9 drive:-
- The IBM 59D8 CCIN is a 10K RPM SAS SFF-3 Disk Drive for IBM i, Power AIX and Linux systems, has 00E9923 and 00E9924 part numbers, has ESD8, ESD9 and ELD9 feature codes, and includes a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Gen-3 carrier tray for installation in SFF-3 SAS bays.
- This IBM 59D8 00E9924 ESD9 1.2TB Disk Drive is formatted for 512 byte sectors, and can be reformatted to 528 byte sectors for 1.14 TB capacity.
- The ESD9 feature code is identical to the IBM ESD8 1.1TB 10K RPM SAS SFF-3 Disk Drive for IBM i Power Systems with 00E9923 part number, as well as the IBM ELD9 and ELD9 1.2TB 10K RPM SAS SFF-3 Disk Drive, and all report with the same 59D8 CCIN.
- The IBM ESD9 1.2TB 10K RPM SAS SFF-3 Disk Drive includes warranty, free technical support by phone or email and is guaranteed for IBM maintenance and support contracts.
- The IBM 59D8 00E9923 00E9924 cannot be used in a IBM EXP24S SFF Gen2-bay Drawer because of the carrier tray size, and cannot be combined in the same array as a drive of the same capacity, but using different sector size.
- The IBM 59D8 is supported on the following IBM Power Systems and Expansion units:
- :: 8286-41A, 8286-42A, 9080-MHE, 9080-MME, 9119-MHE, 9119-MME, 8247-21L, 8247-42L, 8247-22L, 8284-21A, 8284-22A, 8408-44E, 8408-E8E, 5148-21L, 5148-22L, 5147-024, IBM 5887 disk drive enclosure system, IBM EMX0 PCIe Gen3 I/O expansion drawer.
- :: IBM ESLL and ESLS I/O expansion drawers.
IBM 59D8 00E9923 00E9924 OS System Requirements:
- IBM i 7.1 TR8 and 7.2 or later supported
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- AIX 6.1 and 7.1 or later supported
- IBM i does not support 512 byte sectors. CCIN is 59D8.