Dell EqualLogic Type 7 PS6000 PS6500 Controller Green DPN: 70-0202 935409-05, 5PM3C, WM798
Dell EqualLogic 70-0202 Type 7 SAS, SATA controller module for the PS6000E, PS6000X, PS6000XV, PS6000S, PS6000XVS, PS6500E, PS6500X, PS6500ES and PS6500XV storage arrays. Whether you’re upgrading your Dell EqualLogic storage system or simply looking for a replacement controller, we have what you need.
If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed.
70-0202, 935409-05 Dell Equallogic Type 7 PS6000 PS6500 SAS / SATA Controller Green 5PM3C, WM798 Specifications
- Network Interfaces: 4 x 1GbaseT
- Storage Type: SAS, SATA, SSD
- Cache: 2GB Cache
- EqualLogic Series: PS6000 – PS6500
- Faceplate: Green
- Maximum Drive Quantity: 48 – SAS, SATA (PS6500),16 – SAS, SATA, SSD (PS6000)
- Note: Cannot mix SAS and SATA drives in the same array
Dell Equallogic Type 7 PS6000 PS6500 SAS / SATA Controller Green 70-0202, 935409-05, 5PM3C, WM798 Overview
- Dell EqualLogic Storage PS Series arrays are ideal for virtualization and business applications where capacity, performance and low cost are all equally important. The Type 7 Controller, ideal for small-to-medium iSCSI protocols, provides outstanding value with a low TCO, improved chassis design, more memory, advanced data protection and a high performance option.
- The series is built on advanced peer storage architecture and features perpetual self-optimization with automated load balancing across disks, RAID sets, connections cache and controllers. Whether you need to improve productivity, performance and capacity or streamline your IT infrastructure with unified block and file storage, the Dell EqualLogic Type 7 PS6000 PS6500 SAS / SATA Controller Green 70-0202, 935409-05, 5PM3C, WM798 delivers powerful, intelligent and simplified management with enterprise scalability — and without the need for fork-lift upgrades.
- Enhance the value of your small data center or remote office and meet constantly changing workloads with the Dell EqualLogic Type 7 Controller.
Additional Part Numbers