Built to make storage simple
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic™ PS6100XS high-capacity performance with easy, flexible management for highly consolidated enterprise environments.
Designed to scale with your business
Experience the low-latency advantage of SSD storage plus high HDD capacity in a single PS6100XS iSCSI array, a Dell Storage solution with a virtualized scale-out architecture that delivers enhanced storage performance and reliability that is easy to manage.
- :: Help eliminate downtime and performance penalties with smooth, incremental SAN expansion.
- :: Grow your virtual storage alongside your virtual server growth.
- :: Change hardware without disruption.
- :: Add or remove arrays at will, according to policy, age, application or business needs
- :: Easily mix new disk or network technologies in the SAN.
- :: Move volumes (databases/VMs) online between any pool or disk resources.
- :: Avoid forklift upgrades or data-in-place migrations that cost time and money.
- :: Automatically balance loads across disks and multiple arrays in a pool.
- :: Help eliminate manual re-distributing of capacity or application workloads (downtime and services costs).
Choose your array
Add extensive versatility to your enterprise storage needs using PS6100XS arrays. Combining seven SSDs with 17 HDDs into a single solution, the PS6100XS GbE iSCSI array adds a great deal of storage flexibility to your enterprise.
The PS6100 Series family features:
- :: Dual controllers designed for built-in redundancy
- :: Four GbE ports per controller
- :: Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- :: 6G SAS backplane
- :: 24 hot-swappable drives
- :: 7.2K NL-SAS, 10K SAS, or 15K SAS drives or solid-state drives (SSDs)
- :: Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- :: Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- :: Vertical Port Failover, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- :: Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file- and block-storage protocols
- :: Array firmware and host software with no additional licenses or fees
At Tekmart Africa, we stock a large selection of Dell Equallogic hard drives for use in Dell's Storage Arrays and Expansion Enclosures.
Please check compatibility before purchasing as Equallogic drives are very firmware and model dependent.
We have tried to list as much compatibility information as possible, but if you are still unsure, then please let us know and we will check for you.
Call for Price