Dell Latitude E7470 Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260 WLAN WiFi 802.11ad + 802.11ac 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.2 M.2 Card DPN: J7Y3C,0J7Y3C
- Brand: Dell
- Part #: J7Y3C,0J7Y3C
- Model: 18260NGW
- :: Intel Wireless-AC 18260:
- :: IEEE WLAN Standard
- :: IEEE 802.11abgn, 802.11ac, 802.11ad, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h, 802.11w
- :: Bluetooth Dual Mode Bluetooth 2.1, .1+EDR, 3.0, 3.0+HS, 4.0 (BLE), 4.1
- :: Interface (Bus) Type: M.2 Form Factor
- :: Latitude E5270
- :: Latitude E5470
- :: Latitude E5570
- :: Latitude E7270
- :: Latitude E7470
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty.
Key points to note on these Dell J7Y3C Intel Tri-Band Wireless cards:-
- :: This is a genuine Intel Wireless-AC 18260 Tri-Band M.2 Form Factor Card. This card combines WiGig (802.11ad) & Wi-Fi (802.11ac/agn) + Bluetooth onto one card.
- :: The Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260 includes Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 for 802.11ac, dual-band, 2x2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity.
Tekmart Support Caveat:
Dell laptops with the Intel 18260 wireless card (Dell part number J7Y3C) installed may experience an issue with waking after being re-docked while in a sleep state. When the laptop is reattached to the dock while in a sleep state (the laptop powered on but with the LCD closed), the network card appears to search for a wireless network to join but will not let the laptop wake. A hard reboot is required to get the laptop functioning again.
This issue has been reported on the Latitude E7270 but may be seen on additional laptops using the Intel 18260 wireless card.
A new driver is now available at Dell's Support Website which should resolve this issue. If you are experiencing this issue, it is recommended you download and install the latest version (A20 or later) of the Intel 18260 WiFi driver.