- You can trust that your order will be discreetly packaged with no visible labels or markings identifying where it was purchased.
- We can ship products locally to an address anywhere in South Africa. For international orders, see below ( International orders)
- When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s).
- Items in stock will typically ship out next business day once the payment has reflected in our account.
Terms of Sale:
- :: Please see individual item description for warranty information.
- :: All claims for packages that have been damaged during shipment must be reported to our fulfillment contact centre within 3-business-day of item(s) being delivered.
- :: International buyers: We are not responsible for any VAT fee, import duties, taxes, customs delay etc. You, as the buyer is liable for these fees.
- :: Power cords and other accessories are NOT included unless specifically listed in the item description (s).
- :: Local (South Africa) pick up is available.
- :: International buyers, please contact us for shipping quote before buying. Item(s) will be shipped within 24-business-hour of payment receipt.
- :: You are welcome to use your FedEx/UPS/DHL account for international shipping. Expedited shipping is available. Please contact Customer Care if unsure.
- :: All shipments with value of more than R1000 will require your signature for delivery. If the item is returned to us because an adult is not available to sign for the delivery, there will be 15% of restocking fee .
Our shipping charges are determined by your choice of 5 different shipping methods selected
- South African Post Office
- Speed Services Counter to Counter
- Speed Services Counter to Door
- Domestic Couriers.
- International Couriers
We use FedEx Express as our domestic partner courier. We will quote you on non-standard items, e.g servers, printers etc. Their rates would apply.
- International Orders –We will quote you depending on the FedEx rates. The FedEx real-time shipping rates are integrated into our e-commerce platform. This means that before checking out, you should be able to have an idea on the real-time and firm shipping costs from RSA to your address (please note that there are exceptions-some destinations that Tekmart Africa will not ship to). If your destination is not listed when checking out, please contact Customer Care at 0861 711 712 (within RSA) / +2711 027 6793 (international). Alternatively, send a mail to Customer Care for resolution.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE POLICY AND CANCELLATIONS
- :: Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. The following terms and conditions apply to all sales unless there is a written contractual agreement stating otherwise.
- :: If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within 14 days of the purchase date will be credited in the full amount (excluding shipping charges) provided goods are unused and are returned in the original condition.
- :: Any claims for damaged order or missing items must be received within 2 business days of receipt of package.
- :: In case following conditions are not met, tekmart.co.za reserves the right to charge 15% handling fee or refuse the return. - the items must be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of original purchase - items and packaging must be received in new condition - the original manufacture's packaging must not be damaged - packaging must include all original items.
- :: On returns, you may be charged a restocking fee up to 15% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item.
- :: Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the shipping box - return package must include copy the original invoice or sale receipt
- :: Before returning package you need to contact us at returns to receive a Returns Authorization Number (number to be placed on returning package). Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address provided with your Returns Authorization Number.
All Returns Are Subject to Manufacturers' Policies
Return privileges are subject to various manufacturers' policies. Many manufacturers have imposed certain return restrictions. Consequently, Tekmart Africa reserves the right to decline specific return requests based on those restrictions. Be sure to ask your Account Manager about specific return conditions before you purchase any item.
Final Sale of Certain Products
In addition to manufacturer restrictions, the following products are final sale items and are not returnable to Tekmart Africa for refund or exchange for any reason:
- Custom configured products, Special ordered products, Opened software, Hard drives, and TVs/Monitors over 27"
- Avaya, Cisco, Citrix, Compellent Technologies, Corel, Datacore, EMC, EqualLogic, GFI, IBM Software, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM Storage, Lotus, Neoware, Oracle, Overland Storage, Quantum, Sony Storage, Tandberg Data, U-Vault, Veeam and VMware, among others.
Packaging of Returns
All returns, defective or otherwise, must be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing material, have original shipping codes on the manufacturer's packaging, contain all blank warranty cards, accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Incomplete returns, open or used products, or products not in new condition will be assessed additional restocking fees depending on condition and Tekmart Africa's ability to remarket the returned product. Tekmart Africa will refuse any return of items missing shippers codes.
Labour, installation services, and shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges; therefore, all returns must be shipped prepaid. Tekmart Africa recommends that you send your return via a trackable service with appropriate insurance. Tekmart Africa will not be responsible for lost parcels.
Return Privileges for Non-Defective Items
All non-defective returns authorized by Tekmart Africa, whether opened or unopened, will be assessed a minimum 15% restocking fee, and must be authorized for return within 30 days from date of receipt. No refunds will be issued after such 30 day period. Authorization may be obtained by calling Customer Care at 0861 711 712 or by mail. Customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) which is valid for 10 days. Failure to return a product within such 10 day authorization period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
Defective/Dead on Arrival (DOA) Merchandise
DOA products must be reported to Customer Care at 0861 711 712 (within RSA) or +2711 027 6793 (international) or by mail within the first 30 days of receipt and, if deemed by us to be defective, may be repaired or replaced at our sole discretion.
Some manufacturers and publishers may require DOAs to be handled directly with the manufacturer, and in these cases, we will provide the contact information. DOA returns that prove through testing not to be defective are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed.
All packages shipped from Tekmart Africa are inspected prior to shipment. However, from time to time, damage during shipping may occur. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused upon original delivery attempt. If the package is accepted, then any damage should be noted on the carrier (service) delivery record prior to the driver leaving your premises. Any hidden or internal damage to any product must be reported to Customer Care at 0861 711 712 within the first 7 days of receipt to arrange for a carrier inspection and return of the damaged product(s).
Please save the product, the shipping carton and all manufacturer packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary for Tekmart Africa to file a damage claim. Failure to notify Tekmart Africa of damage within this time period will be deemed an acceptance of the product, and standard return policies will apply.
All refused orders (for reasons other than shipping damage) will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are not refundable if shipment is refused at the time of delivery. In addition, refused orders will be subject to additional shipping charges to cover the cost of returning the products to our warehouse back at Tekmart Africa.
If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so provided that the order has not yet been shipped. If the item you want to cancel has been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. However, you can return the item for a refund.