Western Digital 1TB WD Red SA500 NAS 3D NAND Internal SSD ( SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s) Model: WDS100T1R0B
- Brand: Western Digital
- Model :WDS100T1R0B
- :: Type: NAS SATA III 3D NAND Internal SSD
- :: Capacity: 1TB
- :: Form Factor: 2.5 Inch (m.2 2280)
- :: Hardware Interface: SATA 6.0 Gb/s
- :: Read Speed: 560 Megabytes Per Second
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's limited warranty
Key points to note on these WDS100T1R0B Western Digital m.2 SATA SSDs:-
Designed for home and medium to large NAS environments, the 1TB Red SA500 SATA III M.2 Internal NAS SSD from WD will boost your system's performance and responsiveness.
Specifically designed for 24/7 usage, its durability and efficient caching of large files makes this drive suitable for OLTP databases, multi-user environments, photo rendering, 4K and 8K video editing, virtualization, and other demanding applications.
WD's Red SA500 features a storage capacity of 1TB, an M.2 2280 form factor, and a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface that is backward compatible with SATA II 3 Gb/s and SATA I 1.5 Gb/s. Other technical features include sequential read speeds of 560 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 530 MB/s, and a TBW (Terabytes Written) rating of 600TB.
Reliability is further increased with 1 in 1017 non-recoverable read errors per bits read and an MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) rating of 2 million hours.
- :: Storage optimized for caching in NAS systems to rapidly access your most frequently used files.
- :: Superior endurance can handle the heavy read and write loads demanded by NAS, giving you the reliability you need in a 24/7 environment.
- :: Purpose-built for NAS with proven Western Digital 3D NAND to deliver maximum SATA performance to both home and business users.
- :: Reduces latency and improves responsiveness for oltp databases, multi-user environments, photo rendering, 4K and 8K video editing, and more.
- :: Available in 2.5" and M.2 form factors to fit the slots in modern NAS systems.
- :: Capacities from 500GB up to 4TB (2.5" only) gives you the flexibility to customize your NAS to meet your most demanding storage needs.
- :: Form Factor m.2 2280
- :: Interface SATA III
- :: Dimensions (L X W X H) 3.15" x 0.87" x 0.09"
- :: Sequential Read Performance 560MB/s
- :: Sequential Write Performance 530MB/s