HPE AF651A G3 KVM Console Switch
- Brand: HPE
- Part #: AF651A
- :: Type: KVM Console Switches
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 (two) year Tekmart warranty
Key points to note on these 0X1X8 HP Console Switches:-
HP KVM Analog Console Switches allow you to view and manage up to 256 rackmount servers across your data center through a single user interface. HP KVM Analog Console Switches utilize a local On-Screen Display (OSD) interface, accessed through a rack console such as the HP LCD8500, which provides intuitive menus for accessing each attached server or serial managed device.
HP's G3 KVM Analog Console Switches support an optional USB Remote Access Key that allows you to upgrade to KVM-over-IP functionality, providing remote access and management via the On-Board Web Interface (OBWI).
New G3 models also support HP Power Discovery Services and Location Discovery Services when connected to the appropriate power distribution unit and KVM rack console.
HP KVM Analog Console Switches are available in 8 and 16-Port versions. Standard rack mounting of the KVM Analog Console Switch will share 1U (1.75") of front panel rackspacewith the rack console. However, each model can also be mounted in a "zero U" profile by mounting in the side rails of the rack.
- For protection against unauthorized users, HPE Advanced Analog KVM switches provide a password option.
- Features support for HPE Location Discovery Services (LDS) and Power Discovery Services (PDS) support when connected to an HPE Intelligent Power Distribution Unit (iPDU) and the HPE LCD8500 1U Rackmount Console Kit (HPE Location Discovery Services LCD8500 Kit required).
- On-Board Web Interface (OBWI) – built in web server providing remote management of the KVM.
At Tekmart, we have an Advanced Analog KVM switch that's just right for your environment
::HPE Advanced Analog KVM switches are designed to be used with HPE servers, storage, and networking products.
:: You can use HPE rack and power products with non-HPE IT equipment; however, when used with Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, you are able to take advantage of various server and IP-based tools used for maintaining and managing all the equipment in the rack.
:: Don't spend additional budget on extended warranties for your rack and power infrastructure. HPE Pointnext operational services purchased for servers extend to our rack and power infrastructure products such as racks, power distribution units, uninterruptible power systems, and KVM console switches.